Fun and tastes good too!
Edible Play Dough
1/2 cup hot water
1/2 cup canned evaporated milk
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1/2 packet of dry yeast dissolved in 2 additional tablespoons warm water
3 cups of flour
1. Mix together all of the ingredients except for the flour and the
2. Stir in two cups of the flour.
3. Add more flour until dough leaves the side of the bowl you are mixing
it in and can be kneaded.
4. Divide into portions.
5. Continue kneading single portions until dough becomes “springy.”
6. Add raisins if desired, and knead them in.
7. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size.
8. Knead the dough down again and let it rise for a second time.
9. Knead it down again. Shape into balls or other forms of the child’s
10. Place shapes onto an oiled pan and let them rise again until double
11. Bake at 375 degrees F until lightly browned.
*Children should always be supervised when preparing or cooking in the