|Easy to Make Modeling Clay
2 cups of salt
1 cup of boiling water
1 cup of cornstarch
1. Bring salt and water to a boil.
2. Pour cornstarch in a separate container and gradually pour in cold
water until it becomes easy to pour or of a liquid texture.
2. Add liquid cornstarch to the boiled mixture and stir until mixture is
very thick and transparent.
3. Pour mixture onto waxed paper and allow to cool.
4. Divide the clay mixture and use food coloring to color sections. Keep
one section white.
5. Use a rolling pin to roll clay out flat.
6. Create your designs and allow clay to dry into shape desired. Press
out any cracks that may appear while clay is drying.
Note: Leftover clay may be stored wrapped in waxed paper and
*Children should always be supervised when preparing or cooking in the