Homemade modeling clay and play dough
|Bread Look-a-Like Clay
This clay can be baked or air dried. You can weave or braid thin
coils of the clay to make baskets. You can also make bread look-a-likes.
Your projects should last for several years. You can also paint and/or
seal your projects after drying.
4 cups flour
1-1/2 cups warm water
1 cup salt
1. Mix the flour, water, and salt. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Form the clay into desired shape(s).
3. Place on the cookie sheet.
4. Air dry for several days or bake at 300 degrees F for one hour.
5. Refrigerate any unused clay in an airtight container.
*Children should always be supervised when preparing or cooking in the